3.23.2007

back from the dead


one of my biggest pet peeves is when i go to read one of the very few blogs i actually like and there's nothing new. when it gets to be a week or two between posts i get extra frustrated. well, now i'm seriously eating crow. i can't help but notice it's been not one, not two, but three months since my last post. oopsie.


what, you may be wondering, do i have in the old pressure cooker (i.e. on my mind) for future projects? so many things. a backpack (this will be complicated and d-d-dangerous because i'm making up the pattern), several shirts, and a dress or two. can't WAIT to get started. right now i have lots of guests. as my grandfather used to say, i love it when they come, and i love it when they leave.


to appease my own guilty conscience, here is a picture of my pooch, milo, scampering like a mad man in the snow. which is now mostly melted, blessedly. in fact, today i saw my first crocuses. yeehaw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home